Our Georgia Estate Planning Firm’s Approach Is Unique. Find Out Why.
Talking about death is painful for many of us. It makes us uncomfortable to think about our own mortality. That’s why many Americans simply try to ignore the topic. But none of us will live forever—and some of us will die unexpectedly, in unforeseen ways.
If you were to die tomorrow, would your family be protected from financial ruin? Would your spouse and kids be able to remain in the family home? If you and your spouse died together, who would care for your young daughter? How would your son know how much you treasure him?
The serenity that comes with establishing an estate plan cannot be overestimated. Having a plan in place will leave you with the peace of mind you and your loved ones need.
Our Georgia estate planning lawyers approach estate planning from a different perspective
Of course, we know Georgia estate planning laws. We’ve even written a few books and resources on the subject. You can even download a free copy of our books and guides about estate planning in Georgia from this website.
But our uniqueness does not come from our understanding of these laws. Instead, it comes from our understanding of human relationships. After you are gone, your family will miss you deeply. Your loved ones will long to spend one more day with you and to hear your voice remind them of how much you love them.
At our firm, we believe estate planning is not just about transferring financial assets. It’s also about capturing and transferring what is most important to you—your values, your insights, your stories, and your experiences. That’s why our Marietta estate planning attorneys help our clients pass on more than just their tangible assets. We help them leave a true legacy.
We center our services on our clients’ needs and desires
We have built our practice by putting our clients’ needs and desires front and center. Here are just a few of the things that we do:
- We view the attorney-client relationship as an ongoing relationship. Some estate planning lawyers never see their clients after the clients sign the final estate planning documents. Not us. We realize that, as time passes, your assets, your family, and the law will change. To accommodate these changes, we include a no-charge three-year review.
- We create custom plans, and we make sure that our clients understand how those plans work. We listen to our clients so that we can design plans that reflect their goals. We also help our clients make decisions about matters that impact their plans. For example, we help our clients with questions regarding insurance, college savings, assets, and retirement planning.
- We do not bill by the hour. When you contact us, we will discuss your estate planning needs. We will then quote you a flat fee price for designing a plan that works for you.
- We assign a full team of professionals to each client. That way, someone can address a client’s concern almost immediately. If a team member cannot answer a question, we will set up a telephone conference for the client to speak to the attorney.
- We empower our clients through education. We give our clients access to information through books, blog posts, online articles, and workshops conducted at our offices. We believe informed clients are the best clients.
Contact our Marietta estate planning attorneys
At Georgia Family Law: Worrall Law LLC, we understand you are entrusting your family’s present and future in our capable hands. We won’t let you down. We believe that the services of our Georgia family-focused law firm can give you peace of mind about your family today and in the days to come.
Our clients come to us from Cobb County, Fulton County, and Cherokee County. We represent clients from across these counties, including clients from the cities of Kennesaw, Marietta, East Cobb, Atlanta, Canton, Woodstock and others.
If you live in Georgia and you would like to speak to one of our team members about creating an estate plan, please contact us. You may reach us by calling 404-665-3391 or by filling out an online contact form.
Before hiring an Atlanta Estate Planning Lawyer or Marietta Estate Planning Attorney, understand the differences between us and most estate planning lawyers:
If you are a parent of minor children, make sure your children will be taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want, no matter what happens.
Estate planning at our Marietta and Atlanta estate planning law firm is not one size fits all for everyone. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs
We know, beginning your estate plan is a big step. So our process is designed to ensure your confidence in the planning process each step of the way.
Before hiring an Atlanta Estate Planning Lawyer or Marietta Estate Planning Attorney, understand the differences between us and most estate planning lawyers.
You know your family deserves the kind of protection, guidance and love we provide for a lifetime. Call us today! at 404.665.3391 to get started.
Estate planning is about transferring your financial assets and personal belongings, but it’s also about capturing who you are and what's important to you.
Our Georgia Family Treasures VIP Membership programs are part of what set us apart and allow us to care for you and your family throughout all life's stages.