Georgia Family Law Attorneys Discuss Their Practice
As Georgia family lawyers, we understand that our clients contact us for help with legal problems that carry far greater personal implications than most legal matters. That is why we have designed our firm from the ground up to reflect our unique approach: We’re putting the “Family” back into Family Law!
Our goal is to reduce the friction and stress associated with most family law matters
We have committed ourselves to doing things differently. We want to preserve family relationships and to protect children when their family situation is in crisis. We want our clients to trust us and to let their stress and anxiety dissipate as we work on their legal issues. Of course, we remain strong advocates and compassionate counselors.
Our Marietta family law attorneys represent clients in all aspects of family law
We help our clients with:
- Divorce (litigated and collaborative),
- Postnuptial agreements,
- Child custody,
- Child support,
- Prenuptial agreements,
- Property division,
- Enforcement of judgments,
- Domestic violence, and
- Grandparents’ visitation.
Our approach to family law is different for several reasons
We do things differently at our Marietta family law firm. You will notice that:
- We bill on fixed fee arrangements, not by the hour. Our fees are “fixed fees.” When you hire us, you will know what the cost of our services will be. That way, you can feel comfortable calling us to ask questions without fear that you will run up a giant legal bill.
- Speaking of questions, you will have access to a full team of professionals. We assign a team to work with each client. Administrative questions can usually be answered right away by one of the team members. If you need to discuss something with your attorney, we will set up a telephone conference. That way, no one’s time will be wasted playing phone tag and you can get the answers you need quickly.
- We believe in empowering our clients through education. We believe the more education and information our clients can absorb, the better. That’s why we offer free books on key Georgia family law (Link to BOOK OFFER page) topics. We also offer regular educational workshops for clients and other members of our community.
- We offer big-city experience combined with small-town service. We combine the sophisticated legal knowledge and experience of big city lawyers with the small town friendliness and trustworthiness of a hometown lawyer.
Contact our Marietta family law lawyers for help with your legal needs
If you need help with a family law matter, be it a divorce, an adoption, a child custody issue, or another legal matter, we would like to work with you. Contact us. You may reach us by calling 404-665-3391 or by filling out an online contact form.
Our clients come to us from Cobb County, Fulton County, and Cherokee County. We represent clients from across these counties, including clients from the cities of Kennesaw, Marietta, East Cobb, Atlanta, Canton, Woodstock, and others.