Georgia Family Law : Worrall Law LLC:
A Georgia Divorce, Adoption, Family Law
and Family Estate Planning Law Firm:
Ending a marriage brings stress to an already tense household. How can you make the decisions about property division and child custody concerns that will best serve you and your kids, right now and in the future?
Many young parents concentrate on raising their kids and on saving for future college expenses. They may fail to take into account the risk that they could die, devastating the family’s financial situation. How can you plan your estate so that your family will be protected if an unexpected death occurs?
Let our Georgia family law and estate planning attorneys help you.
Give us a call. You will see what sets us apart. Here are just a few things you will notice:
- We do not bill by the hour. All fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance by you. You will never be surprised by a bill from us.
- We assign a full team of professionals to work with you. A team member will answer your administrative questions right away. If a more in-depth conversation with an attorney is warranted, we will schedule a telephone appointment.
- We educate our clients. We believe in empowering our clients by giving them access to information. In fact, we offer several free resources to our website visitors. You are encouraged to download a free copy of one of our books on family law and estate planning matters (Link to book info page). We also offer educational workshops at our office.
- We make sure our clients’ matters are updated regularly. We do not view your work with us as a one-off relationship. We will continue to work with you even after we complete the initial phase of our representation.
- We offer big-city experience with small-town service. We combine sophisticated legal knowledge and experience with small-town friendliness and trustworthiness. Georgia family lawyer Steve Worrall spent 12 years practicing at law firms in Atlanta before he returned to his hometown of Marietta in the mid 1990s.
- We guide our clients through family law matters as efficiently and painlessly as we can. We strive for an efficient representation that preserves family relationships and protects children from the turmoil of divorce. We also recognize that family law issues have far-reaching effects. To that end, we maintain professional relationships with others who can help our clients with their non-legal concerns, such as their financial, emotional, spiritual, and interpersonal needs.
Our Marietta family law attorneys represent clients in all aspects of family law
If you are looking for a shark to rip your soon-to-be-ex-spouse to shreds, keep looking. If you are looking for a strong advocate who will represent you with compassion and finesse, call us. We help our clients with all aspects of family law practice in Georgia, including:
- Divorce (litigated and collaborative),
- Prenuptial agreements,
- Child custody,
- Child support,
- Property division,
- Enforcement of judgments,
- Domestic violence, and
- Grandparents’ visitation.
Our Georgia estate planning attorneys provide comprehensive estate planning services
Although some people find it a distasteful topic, planning for your death is essential, because your plans—or your failure to plan ahead—will make a huge difference to your family’s future wellbeing. That is why we approach the subject in a comprehensive way designed to give you peace of mind. Unlike other attorneys who take a “one size fits all” approach, our Marietta estate planning attorneys tailor each estate plan to the client’s unique needs:
- We consider a family’s personal circumstances and design a plan to reflect what the client really wants to happen.
- We ensure that our clients understand how their plans work. We help our clients make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, organizing assets, and planning for retirement.
- We continue to review our clients’ plans through a membership program. Your life—and your priorities—will change as time passes. With an ongoing relationship, we can address your new needs as your life changes.
- We make transferring intangible assets part of our plan for every client. We believe estate planning is not just about transferring your financial assets and personal belongings. It is also about capturing and transferring your valuable intangible gifts: your values, insights, stories, and experience.
Contact our Marietta family law attorneys and estate planning attorneys to help with your needs
Our clients come to us from Cobb County, Fulton County, and Cherokee County for help with their family law and estate planning needs. We represent clients from across these counties, including the cities of Kennesaw, Marietta, East Cobb, Atlanta, Canton, Woodstock and others.
Contact us to discuss your situation. You may reach us by calling 404-665-3391 or by filling out an online contact form.